Teaching Tuesday - 5 Homeschool Education Links to Share

Here are 5 new links for educational resources that I have found recently.  I post them to my homeschooling boards on my Pinterest account. (See below)


1.  Copywork printables with quotes from C. S. Lewis and Proverbs - LINK

2.  We may use this for fun in 5th grade history next year. Mission US is a multimedia project that immerses players in U.S. history content through free interactive games. (read more)


3.  Also, for 5th grade I found this LINK for Civil War information. 

BookUnitsTeacher.com

4. Good reminders for HOMESCHOOL moms, as well -  25 Things Successful Teachers Do Differently LINK


5.  Bead bowls - an easy craft LINK 

I hope you will check out all my homeschool boards on Pinterest.  Besides hosting Catholic Pinterest, a community of almost 7,000, I catalog and bookmark all my great finds there on various boards.




1 comment:

Monique G. said...

Thanks for the Revolution War link! We are studying that this year and I hadn't come across that yet. It looks great.

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.