Soundtrack Saturday - Lukas Graham 7 Years

This has been my earworm for over a week now, thanks to Jamie.

In it I hear a pro-family message ... and so it becomes a part of the soundtrack of my life.
"Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
Soon I'll be 60 years old"
Lyric annotations also seem to confirm that Lukas frames his projection of his later years by remembering how much his father treasured their relationship, how he now respects his advice. Similarly, he conditions his own happiness in later life not on his successes, but instead on the depth of his relationship with his own adult children.
"Remember life and then your life becomes a better one"


No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.